Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's in store this month?


Closing chapters - part of the never ending cycle in life. Instead of closing doors, I'd like to term it as starting anew. This month will definately be full of a lot of surprises (I hope). Isn't it exciting to know that you don't know what's in store tomorrow? (except of course what's on the menu at home the following day) not unless someone else did the grocery shopping for you. :)

April 1st is the day for fools. Much to my delight, Lyndon's prank worked on me but of course, I managed to pull one back at him :) Now going back, foolish things could happen and there's nothing you can do but just fall for them. Only difference is we try to get back and make sure our parts are better delivered. Just like stepping stones. (It's always okay to step on something to reach the top as long as they're STONES) :)

Just had a talk with one of my bested buddies who now recides in Singapore, and all we talked about were things of the past. A sort of reflection. Trying to remember the not so distant past and appreciating the fruits that our hard labor bore not only for us, but for everyone who's enjoying sweet tasting fruits today.

A part of trying to prepare for April, I just want to look back last March 28 when my sister finally graduated. It was indeed an accomplishment much bigger than anything else I've achieved in the last five years.

Anyway, happy April fools to everyone and I hope that all foolishness we do on the first day won't come back as backfires for the whole month but rather, make our whole month full of laughter while still trying to achieve our ever-growing ambitions.

No comments: