Friday, April 3, 2009

Battle against an unseen foe

I just recently found out that a dear friend of mine, who apparently I lost contact with in the last 6 months, had been addicted to drugs.

It pains me to learn about this news but more than that, worried by the thought. I immediately planned on to reaching out again, this time, involving close friends and office mates of his; freeing him from his problems by at least pulling him away from friends who pushed him into the pit.

Would he respond positively to the help I plan to give? Would he want to be helped? These are just some of the questions floating right now but, I have high hopes he would listen and my messages get through.

Pulling someone out from this situation is really hard, but I am gearing myself up to endure this challenge.

No comments: