Friday, April 17, 2009

Comfort Zone


Here's a favorite spot during the wee hours of the morning in Baguio. Volante is usually jampacked during the day but I can't blame the people since the food is relatively cheap and delicious and did I mention cheap?


Most of my fourth year college early mornings were spent here with group mates in film. Aside from those days, I usually spend my thinking moments here during the wee hours of the morning after having a couple rounds of beer with some friends. Most of the time, I just want to be alone and think.


Just for sharing: a lot of people think it's wierd that I have my silent moments every now and then, aside from the fact that I really am not a party animal. I usually get invites to go to bars and clubs but I always end up just drinking... getting bored... then I finally make my escape. Close friends of mine don't bother telling me when they plan to go to clubs during the weekends since they already know my answer. It's an automatic "no" or if ever I say yes, I set the expectation that I might just leave ahead of them.

Going back to what I originally planned on blogging about: VOLANTE >> It is thru Volante that gave birth to my Coffe Talks since I usually have a cup or two of the famous Benguet Blend coffee with classmates and friends.

What do I usually think about during my silent moments spent by session road? Nothing I guess. I just enjoy the silence and at times, observing the people who pass by.

Well, I hope to find something similar to Volante here in Manila. Close to Volante here in QC is where I usually get my caffeine dosage and dose of "people watching"... Starbucks Emerald

1 comment:

jeffie said...

i love Volante's too!!! the pizza!! i want!!!