Monday, November 2, 2009

Sun Talks

I was on this bus going back to Manila from Baguio and I noticed advertisements from Sun Cellular with the tag line: "Sun Tawag Lang Yan". It made me think of calling a friend of mine who's also a Sun subscriber and ask how he's doing and probably ask for pieces of advice on recent events (personal and some from other people's experience).

I never got to realize how important family visits are. Most specially when I really don't feel like I have much time to spend in this world. It's not morbid but it's a thought... it's called reality. I now manage to feel good about the thought that I won't stay long enough to watch my niece grow up. But I think I would be able to manage dying first than anyone else in the family. I know it's kinda selfish but for me (and it's my personal opinion), I'd rather die first trying to give my family a better life. :P

Second on my list is a friend's situation in being in a triangle (for those who love geometry, it has nothing to do with the shape) but I know you guys know where I'm getting at. I'll save the story for another blog (since I haven't been writing much lately) but here's a sneak peak:

Why do people end up being the last to know that you're the reason why a good relationship end? mejo malabo pa ba? o sige, here's the catch: what do you do when you find out that you're not number one (or the only one) but the second one instead? do you freak out? do you try to kill yourself since you feel like you've done something stupid?

Friends - help me out here. I would like to give good pieces of advice to this so called friend but I don't want to give what I think is the best advice from my point of view.

not sure if i have followers or readers but then again, to those who gets to read this, please respond :)






1 comment:

dk gutierrez said...

nice.it's the best motivation for us filipinos, family. pero wag kalimutan ang sarili.that's a not so distant extreme.