Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A few minutes today

I'll just steal a brief moment from my busy life to write about this short line:

"Ang dami ko nang friends, ayaw ko na sana magdagdag" - a joking remark made by a friend of mine on his current status.

He had met the supposed to be significant other. He already fell in love with the thought of being in love again, after a long time. Had plans on how to woo her and how to make her feel special at all times. The idea of being in a relationship was finally knocking at his doorstep.

Suddenly, his efforts seem to be bleak at the moment, he didn't get replies that he had expected then suddenly, the silence was broken... The supposed to be significant other emerges from her silence and announces her relationship status with someone else. A friend asks "pano na sha?", the famous line: "oo nga,eh. Ang bait nya".

so people, sometimes, it doesn't pay to be all nice to everyone. you will only end up with 2 facebook accounts trying to fit all the friends you will meet along the way (lol) - just kidding.

Happy December to everyone. This morning, I felt the cold December breeze already (finally!!!)

I am looking forward to some trips and some activities. I'll let you know soon..

Also, as I get better in what I am doing (yeah, you've probably seen my new toy in Facebook) - I will start a photo blog of my own. :)


2 comments:

bels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bels said...

one more friend wouldn't hurt :)